POWERFULLY COMPACT 300 SERIES
The revised new 300 Series range of skid steer loaders and compact track loaders are the evolution of New Holland skid steer loader design. The unique New Holland machines deliver comfort and performance in a compact package:
• Compact dimensions – under 6.5 feet high & just over 5 feet wide on the smallest model
• Excellent stability and weight distribution maximize performance and safety
• All-round visibility ensures high maneuverability and faster work cycles
• Comfort Deluxe Cab features excellent ergonomics and best-in-class comfort
• New color display featuring integrated reversing camera
• Wheels or tracks, Super Boom or Radial Lift - the choice is yours
• Choose simple mechanical or smooth electro-hydraulic controls offering advanced settings
BOOM & PERFORMANCE
FAST IN EXECUTION, SMOOTH IN OPERATION
The New Holland skid steer loaders & compact track loaders feature a total of 12 models, with operating loads ranging from 1300lbs to 4508lbs and lift heights from 9.35ft to 11ft. New Holland knows that these machines will be used in a wide variety of applications, so they’ve been engineered by design to offer versatility as standard. Whether you are handling bales, sweeping yards, feeding your cattle in winter or snow blowing, you’ve found your perfect farming partner. You can boost your productivity with fast cycle times resulting from perfect balance, excellent stability and powerful hydraulic systems.
MAKE COMFORT A PRIORITY
The Comfort Deluxe Cab offers up to 25% more internal width than competition with greater head room and leg room. New features include the color display with integrated rear camera, improved joystick controls to reduce thumb fatigue, Bluetooth radio and a USB port to charge mobile devices. 300 Series loaders also provide automatic straight-line tracking (on EH models only) to improve productivity and precision when working with a trencher or cold planer.
New Holland 300 Series comply with Tier 4A & Tier 4B regulations, cutting emissions levels, with over 90% less particulate matter (PM) and 50% less nitrogen oxide (NOx) than the previous generation. In addition, when you don’t need the full power of the machine, the variable flow hydraulic pump only uses the power required leading to significant extra-fuel savings as well as reduced operating noise.
READY FOR ANY JOB. MAXIMUM CHOICE, MAXIMUM VERSATILITY.
New Holland skid steers and compact track loaders do a lot more than lift and load. Take a look at the wide array of attachments, you’ll quickly see how the versatility of these machines can make you more productive.
• Diesel PM (particulate matter) Catalyst traps the residual particulate contained in the exhaust gas of the engine
• Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (CEGR) process is now controlled electronically to achieve greater performance and fuel efficiency, as well as even greater reliability - for example, to help protect the engine from overheating
EASY ACCESS, SIMPLIFIED SERVICE
Easy access makes daily service and maintenance that much easier. Consequently, all daily service points are grouped together, and all major service points can be easily reached by flipping the cab forward.
• The external Cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system ensures efficient air handling and high engine power density with the shortest load response time
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) utilizes a chemical process in order to break down pollutants from diesel engines in the exhaust stream, turning them into less harmful components. DOC does not require regeneration and it is a maintenance-free component
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) physically traps particulate matter from the engine exhaust. Electronic controls will trigger an automatic regeneration of the DPF system. Additionally, the system can notify the machine operator to manually regenerate the DPF system occasionally when the soot load in the DPF exceeds the range defined for automatic regeneration