16ft 3in - 19ft 4in
0.7 - 3.5 in
10 or 12
Max. Disc Speed
- Case IH
- New Holland Ag
- Land Pride
- OrangeLine Trailers
- Bush Hog
- Cub Cadet
- Quicke Loaders
- ProAG Hay Equipment
- T.G. Schmeiser
- Art's Way
- About Us
29050 HWY. 96 E.
Pueblo, CO 81001
18911 US Hwy 50 E
Rocky Ford, CO 81067
Case IH RD165
Rotary Disc Headers
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Disc Modules: Rugged and Easy Service, Repair or Replacement
- Individually sealed bearings , gears and lubricant – damage or contamination to one disc doesn't spread to another
- Complete gear lubrication , even when cutting on slopes or at an angle
- Austempered discs for extra hardness and durability in punishing conditions
- A protective liner in the hood helps reduce rock damage
- Heavy-duty gears and cross shafts
- Individual modules are protected from impact damage by a shockhub
- RD5 headers include a 3-year cutterbar warranty
Shock Protection System
- Protects key disc module drive componentswhen a disc encounters a field obstacle
- Easier in-field repairs
- Dramaticallyreduces downtime
- Lower replacement-part cost
- Standard on all rotary disc header models
Heavy Duty Knives
- Standard quick-change knives make changing or reversing knives fast and convenient
- Reversible knives for twice thecutting life
- Best-in-class knife tip speed of195 mph (314 kph)
- A cutterbar angle that adjusts hydraulically from 2–10 degrees below horizontal using the in-cab switch
- Standard 12-degree knife twist available with smooth or serrated edge
- Redesigned rock guards and longer knives provide outstanding cut qualityfor a smooth field finish
Cutting Width:16 ft (4.9 m)
Minimum Cutting Height: 0.70 in (18 mm)
Number of Discs: 10
© 2001 - 2023 Site by AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.