26’ 3” - 62’ 0”
18’ 6” - 21’ 8”
Number of Shanks
27 - 81
9" or 12"
Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Case IH Flex-Till 600
Superior Soil Penetration and Accuracy
The Flex-Till 600 is designed to handle tough tillage conditions and heavy residue with ease. It’s a workhorse that can handle virtually any deep-till or conversion tillage task. Its solid construction and range of options make this a versatile and efficient chisel plow that you can depend on.
A Flexible Frame With Built-In Durability
The Flex-Till 600 has a heavy-duty tubular frame construction designed to handle tough tillage conditions and heavy residue with ease. The flexibility provided by triangular design allows the frame to follow contours of the land, minimize frame stress, and maintain the depth you choose. Its center section and wings are constructed with diagonal hinge lines. High density polyurethane discs cushion the frame and absorb movement as the machine flexes.
Leveling & Depth Control
More Accuracy for a Consistent Seedbed
Adjust depth quickly and easily across a variety of field conditions and maintain consistent depth control.
- Single point hydraulic depth control and a floating hitch means more reliability and accuracy.
- The mechanical linkage system translates the depth to the walking axles and front castors, ensuring that the depth is the same across the entire machine.
- The walking beam axle adds another pivot point to the machine, helping to keep consistent seeding depth.
Dependable, Strong and Versatile
Its range of shank spacing and trip point load options make this chisel plow versatile and dependable.
- 650 or 550 pound trip True Trip design allows openers to clear obstructions up to 10" high.
- Shanks are available in 9 inch (229 mm) or 12 inch ( 305 mm) spacing in a variety of cutting widths to match needs and field conditions
Level Tough Residue
- 3 bar HD harrows equipped with 3/8" x 16" coil spring tines.
- Get better leveling, even in high-residue fields.
- Heavy-duty components ensure reliable and low-maintenance operation.
- Quick and convenient single-person lock-up. Adjustable tine angle, height and down pressure adjustment lets the operator set the harrow to suit specific conditions.
Configuration and Tractor Hookup
|Frame configuration||3 Section, Folding||5 Section, Multiple fold|
|Hookup to tractor, three-point hitch or tractor drawbar||Drawbar||Drawbar|
Dimensions and Weights
|Working width, minimum, ft-in (m)||26' 3" (8.0)||44' 3" (13.5)|
|Working width, maximum, ft-in (m)||44' 0" (13.4)||62' 0" (18.9)|
|Transport width, minimum, ft-in (m)||18' 8" (5.7)||18' 8" (5.7)|
|Transport width, maximum, ft-in (m)||21' 8" (6.6)||21' 8" (6.6)|
|Transport height, minimum, ft-in (m)||12' 6" (3.8)||13' 10" (4.2)|
|Transport height, maximum, ft-in (m)||17' 11" (5.5)||16' 10" (5.1)|
|Total weight, minimum, lb (kg)||11,648 (5283)||18,351 (8324)|
|Total weight, maximum, lb (kg)||14,967 (6789)||22,486 (10200)|
|Shank spacing in, (mm)||9 or 12 (229 or 305)||9 or 12 (229 or 305)|
|Number of shanks, miminum||27||45|
|Number of shanks, maximum||57||81|
|Operating depth, maximum, in (mm)||12 (305)||12 (305)|
|Standard trip load, lb (kg)||550 (250)||550 (250)|
|Optional trip load, lb (kg)||650 (295)||650 (295)|
|Obstruction clearance, in (mm)||10 (254)||10 (254)|
|Frame rigid or flexible||Flexible||Flexible|
|Number of ranks||4||4|
|Depth control method||Single point||Single point|
Wheels and Tires
|Center frame tire size||11L x 15 F||235/75 R17.5 (H)|
|Wing frame tire size||11L x 15 - 8 ply||11L x 15 - 8 ply|
|Transport wheel mounting||Walking axles||Walking axles|
|Coil tine harrow||Optional, 3 or 4 bars||Optional, 3 or 4 bars|
|Spike tooth harrow||Optional, 3 bars||Optional, 3 bars|
|Other ground engagement options||Shank furrow closers||Shank furrow closers|
|Rear hitch for trailing equipment||Optional||Optional|
|Literature Date||January, 2002||January, 2002|
|Document Date||March, 2005||March, 2005|
Status and Entry Dates
|First Entry Date||7/22/2011||7/22/2011|
|Revision Date||10/12/2015; 1/17/2018||10/12/2015; 1/17/2018|
Featured New Product
Bush Hog FCV Series Field Cultivators FCV72
The FCV Series Field Cultivators are designed to attach to the Terra Hog System to allow your ATV and UTV loosen the soil and destroying weeds around growing plants.