Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Bush Hog SBSS763
Double tap to zoom
- All single auger PTO driven models are built for Category 1 or Category 2 type 3-Point Hitch. Dual auger PTO driven models are built for Category 2 or Category 3 type 3-Point Hitch. All models are Quick Attach compatible.
- The time-proven Comer gearbox transfers PTO power from the tractor into the driveline of the snow blower, ensuring consistent power input to the auger and fan assemblies.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers now feature a standard five-blade fan. The five blades not only evacuate high volumes of snow quickly, but also feature tighter tolerance to the housing increasing velocity of the snow exiting the chute.
- To deliver even the heaviest wet snow to the awaiting fan, Bush Hog® snow blowers use machine formed, hand welded augers made with high tensile steel ribbon flighting to provide strength and durability for years to come.
- All Bush Hog® snow blowers come with a manual pin-style deflector allowing a true set it and forget approach to blowing snow.
- Bush Hog® snow blowers come equipped with adjustable skid shoes, extending the life of the cutting edge and helping to protect surfaces from damage commonly associated with snow removal.
|Product Description||SKIDSTEER 76" SNOW BLOWER|
|Cutting Edge||½" x 3"|
|Flighting||5/16 x 2¼|
|Mounting||Universal Skidsteer Attach|
|Chute Deflector (Man/Hyd)||Std/Opt|
|Main Body Height||31"|
|Fan Shaft||2" Diam.|
Featured New Product
Kuhn Multi-Master 123 4E
The Master 123/153/183 plows have been designed to meet the requirements of many operations to provide a machine that is easy to use and strong enough to meet the demands of today’s mid-size to large operations to achieve maximum productivity. This plow range is available from 3 to 7 bottoms...