Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Bush Hog 3815
Double tap to zoom
- Wing and center skids are 3/8-inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22° down and 45° up.
- Improved suspension that absorbs more shock loads at the tires.
- Industry first — 3-inches O.D. output shaft in cutting gearboxes.
- Reinforced blade pans for maximum durability in heavy cutting conditions.
- Wing drivelines are ASAE Cat.5 for use in heavy cutting conditions.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked
- E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Seven gauge deck plates for stronger decks that are less susceptible to damage.
- Heavy, durable axle arms withstand the shock and bending loads generated when used on the roughest terrain.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced
|CUTTING HEIGHT||2″ -14″|
|CUTTING CAPACITY||4 1/2"|
|TRANSPORT WIDTH*||8' 2"|
|TRANSPORT HEIGHT**||7' 3"|
|TRANSPORT LENGTH***||15' 3"|
|APPROXIMATE WEIGHT (LB)||6,000|
|APPROXIMATE TONGUE WEIGHT (LB.)||2,200|
|MINIMUM TRACTOR PTO HP||60|
|HITCH||"PERMA-LEVEL" OR BALL HITCH|
|CENTER DECK||11GA OVER 7GA|
|WING CUTTING ANGLES||22° DOWN AND 45° UP|
|WING LEVEL ADJUSTMENT||TURNBUCKLES|
|SIDEBANDS||1/4″ X 13 1/2″|
|TRANSFER GEARBOX (HP)||250|
|CUTTING GEARBOX (HP)||225|
|INPUT DRIVELINE||CATEGORY 6|
|CUTTING DRIVELINES||CATEGORY 5|
|BLADE HOLDER||7GA ROUND|
|BLADES||1/2″ X 4″|
|BLADE TIP SPEED (FPM)||16,286|
|AXLE SUSPENSION||SPRINGS @ EACH AXLE|
|CENTER & WING HYDRAULICS||3 HOSES STANDARD|
|SAFETY TOW CHAIN||STANDARD|
|PTO DRIVELINE SUPPORT||OPTIONAL|
Featured New Product
Brillion Flail Shredder FS1806
Brillion Flail Shredders cut and shred residue with ease. Brillion Flail Shredders are available in 12’ and 15’ models. Offered in both 540 and 1000 RPM PTO drives, these machines can be used on a wide variety of tractor sizes and models