- Case IH
- New Holland Ag
- Land Pride
- OrangeLine Trailers
- Bush Hog
- Cub Cadet
- Quicke Loaders
- ProAG Hay Equipment
- T.G. Schmeiser
- Art's Way
- About Us
29050 HWY. 96 E.
Pueblo, CO 81001
18911 HWY. 50
Rocky Ford, CO 81067
T.G. Schmeiser Finishing Chisel Ripper
Double tap to zoom
Rippers Finishing Chisel Ripper
The perfect tool for secondary tillage work in heavy soils. The Schmeiser Finishing Ripper Chisel is ideal for opening up ground for aeration.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
The SFC is the solution to loosen the top 12-15" of soil. It's ideal for opening up ground for aeration. Put a twist point on the chisel shank and it becomes the right tool for rice stalk incorporation. It's available in 2 or 3 bars with shanks on 12" effective spacings.
- Category III & IV narrow, 3 point quick hitch mountable
- Available in two and three bar configurations
- Specially reinforced frame for gauging
- 5" x 5" heavy wall structural tubing
- Welded pockets equipped with shear bolts
- 1-1/4" x 30" shanks on 12" spacing - 3/4" X 15" reversible alfalfa spike points (2-1/4" bolt spacing)
- 36" bar spacing for optimum trash flow
- Standard-duty gauge wheels with 9.5" x 15" implement rib tires
- Heavy-duty gauge wheels with 12.5" x 16" implement rib tires
- Heavy-duty gauge wheels with dual steel wheels
- Heavy-duty gauging cranks (acme thread EZ adjust)
- Heavy-duty trail hitch
- folding for 3 bar models
- Available 13' to 27' wide
- Folding models available
© 2001 - 2023 Site by AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.