Carted and Folding V
8 - 16 Wheels
16.4 - 31 ft
30 - 40 HP
- Case IH
- New Holland Ag
- Land Pride
- OrangeLine Trailers
- Bush Hog
- Cub Cadet
- Quicke Loaders
- ProAG Hay Equipment
- T.G. Schmeiser
- Art's Way
- About Us
29050 HWY. 96 E.
Pueblo, CO 81001
18911 HWY. 50
Rocky Ford, CO 81067
Case IH WR201
Double tap to zoom
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Case IH Wheel Rake Family
WR Series Wheel Rakes
- The generous rake arm clearance accommodates higher-volume raking
- Rake sections float over uneven terrain without hang ups
Easy to Change from Transport to Raking
- Rake folds on top of cart for easy transport
- In the field, you simply push a lever and the rake wheels lower
- Wheels fold back up for transport with the pull of a lever
Quickly and Easily Adjust Rakes
- Adjust the raking beam angle to form loose windrows for more airflow or a tighter windrow if conditions are dry or windy
- An optional single side opening kit allows for independent operation of each side. (WR201 and WR302)
- In tight spaces or when finishing up a field, rake with only one side of the wheel rake (WR102 model only)
- Adjust windrow width from the comfort of the tractor seat with a hydraulic adjustment option (WR302 model)
- Max Raking Width: 20ft. 4in. (6.2m)
- No. of Wheels: 8 or 10
© 2001 - 2023 Site by AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.