100 or 130 HP
ActiveDrive8 or CVXDrive
Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Case IH Vestrum® 100
Efficient Power, First-Class Comfort and the Flexibility to Take on Any Job
Case IH Vestrum series tractors combine maneuverability with premium cab comfort in a compact design while providing you over 100 engine horsepower to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Powered by a 4-cylinder engine that delivers more low-speed torque and better engine responsiveness.
Efficient and Fuel Saving Engines
The powerful engine, paired with the innovative CVXDrive transmission or ActiveDrive 8 transmission guarantees unparalleled power and superior ride quality. The Automatic Productivity Management (APM), ensures the perfect fusion of engine and transmission, giving you a fuel-efficient machine. The 4.5 liter engine has 16 valves for better gas exchange and its 600 hour service interval means your tractor spends less time in the service bay and reduces your total cost of ownership.
A Choice of Transmissions to Fit Your Operation
Vestrum series tractors are available with two transmissions: ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission and CVXDrive continuously variable transmission. Learn about which transmission is right for your operation.
ActiveDrive 8 Dual-Clutch TransmissionActiveDrive 8 transmission delivers uninterrupted torque through more working speeds, faster shuttle shifts and simplified shifting. This 24-speed transmission features eight powershift speeds in three electronically shifted ranges.
- Auto Shift - Features two modes of automatic shifting: Road Mode and Field Mode. When these modes are active, the transmission will shift automatically by either moving the MultiFunction Handle or depressing the foot throttle.
- ActiveClutch II - Allows you to slow or stop your tractor without using the clutch. This is an ideal feature for loader operations, roading, bailing hay or any operation that requires frequent stops.
- Memory Shuttle - Remembers the last gear you shifted to in each direction and automatically returns to that gear each time you shuttle forward or reverse. Ideal for any operation that requires you to change directions repetitively
- Smooth Shift - Automatically adjusts engine rpm while shifting to compensate for loads. This reduces driveline shock and increases your comfort.
- Smart Range Shift - Allows you to change ranges at any time and from any gear by pressing two buttons on the MulitFunction Handle — no need to shift through each gear or use the clutch. Your tractor will select the right gear in the next range based on your ground speed.
CVXDrive continuously variable transmissionThe user-friendly CVXDrive continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides smooth, seamless speed changes through varying conditions. Featuring the same technology as our high-horsepower Maxxum®, Puma®, Optum™, Magnum® and Steiger®series tractors, the CVXDrive continuously adjusts to maintain the desired speed under any load. It’s an ideal transmission for loader work, baling hay or roading.
- Standard CVXDrive Split-Throttle Control - An easy-to-set and easy-to-use split-throttle design allows for fuel savings during lower power demands. Simply set working speed and RPM range, and the CVT automatically selects the most efficient transmission ratio for the desired speed and load — no manual clutching or shifting needed.
- Easy Start and Active Stop - Provides a powered neutral that prevents tractor movement, even with fully loaded trailers on steep slopes. This feature also is useful with attaching implements to the hitch.
Premium Comfort Zone
With the Vestrum tractor, Case IH brings you the premium comfort you’re used to from larger models to the mid-range 4-cylinder segment. Step into a workplace where you can simply feel comfortable. Featuring easy entrance from both sides of the cab and a panoramic high-visibility roof panel. Optional suspended cab provides a smooth ride all day long.
Everything Within Reach
The Vestrum features the same control layout with the MultiControl Armrest that is available on Case IH tractors from Steiger® to Puma®. If you already work with Case IH models then you are probably already familiar with these controls.
MultiControl ArmrestThe most common functions are controlled from the ergonomically optimized MultiControl Armrest and the integrated control panel. This Case IH exclusive armrest has a wide range of functions all at your fingertips for comfort and efficiency. Both elements are integrated into the control arm, which is also available as an electrically adjustable unit. Using the knobs under the armrest cover, you can set a range of parameters, such as flow rate and time control, and front hitch lift management.
The electronic joystick is your first choice for any work involving the front loader and offers many premium features that make you more efficient and productive including changing speed range and gears and the ability to control hydraulic functions.
Standard and Advanced Joystick - Two joystick options are available for the Vestrum tractor. The advanced joystick can shift all 24 gears on the ActiveDrive 8 transmission. On the CVXDrive transmission, the advanced joystick is used to switch between preset speeds. You don’t have to switch to the MultiControl Handle when shifting gears or preset speed ranges.
MultiControl HandleYou can control the following functions using the MultiControl Handle:
- Shuttle shift forward/reverse
- Speed range change
- Raise/lower rear hydraulics
- Headland management control
- Setting target speed
- Other AUX functions
Hitch and Hydraulics
The Vestrum tractor reaches peak engine power at 1,900 rpm. If you have less demanding work that needs to be done, you can fall back on more fuel-efficient economy PTO speeds.
HydraulicsHydraulic pump of 28.5 gpm provides more flow at lower engine speeds and pressure-flow compensation (PFC) systems are best for operations that require more flow or need continuous flow, enabling the Vestrum tractor to take on a variety of applications.
PTODesigned for all main jobs in and around the farm, the available PTO configurations reflect this need for flexibility. The Vestrum comes standard with three rear PTO speeds. Available speeds are 540/540E/1,000.
HitchFront 3-point hitch, capable of handling a heavy load, allows implements to be mounted on the front of the tractor to cover more acres per hour. Rear 3-point hitch, with a lift capacity of up to 6,700 pounds, offers the flexibility to meet the needs of many applications.
Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
Precision Farming Technology
Compatible with optional Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) and ISOBUS technologies, the Vestrum series tractors can be customized for your specific operation.
Explore the AFS Offerings
Loaders & Attachments
Loader Ready for Any Task
A loader or an attachment turns your tractor into a versatile and powerful machine. Case IH L10 series loaders feature high visibility, faster cycle times and improved strength.
- Learn More about the L10 Series Loaders
L10 Series Loaders
- L10 Series Loaders
- Loader Attachments
L103 Loader Specs
- Compatible with Vestrum tractors
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 2,866 - 3,836 lbs (1,300 - 1,740 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 3,792 - 4,982 lbs (1,720 - 2,260 kg)
- Raise time: 2.2 - 5.1 seconds
Learn more about the L103 loader
Features of the L10 Series Loaders
- Quick, tool-free connections
- Chamfered and embossed arm design increases strength
- Curved Arm, low knee and cross-tube positioning design increase field of vision
- Optimized Hydraulics for reduced lift times and less heat generation
Case IH offers a full line of loader attachments for a variety of material handling. Offering everything from pallet handling to bale grips to meet your needs.
Loader Attachments >
Attachments and implements are available for all your mowing, landscaping and cleanup chores.
Tractor Attachments & Implements >
Download Implements Compatibility Chart >
Download Implements Compatibility Chart >
*at 2,200 RPM
- Engine Horsepower: 100*
- PTO Horsepower: 76 PTO horsepower at 2,300 RPM
- Lift Capacity Up to: 6,700 lb.
- Operator Area: Cab
- Transmission: CVXDrive™ continuously variable transmission or ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission
- Compatible Loader: L103
*at 2,200 RPM
Featured New Product
Land Pride AG15 Series Arena Graders AG1560
Land Pride's AG1560, AG1572 & AG1584 are entry level Arena Graders for hobbyists and enthusiasts. The Cat 1 hitch is quick hitch compatible and ties into a 2" x 2" square tube frame. The end tubes are 2" x 3". The S-tines feature replaceable tips. Behind the two rows of...