74 -106 HP
Mechanical or Power Shuttle
Cab or Non-Cab
52.9" to 53"/1342 to 1356 mm
- Case IH
- New Holland Ag
- Land Pride
- OrangeLine Trailers
- Bush Hog
- Cub Cadet
- Quicke Loaders
- ProAG Hay Equipment
- T.G. Schmeiser
- Art's Way
- About Us
29050 HWY. 96 E.
Pueblo, CO 81001
18911 HWY. 50
Rocky Ford, CO 81067
Case IH Farmall 110N
Double tap to zoom
Farmall N Series
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Farmall N Platform
- An ergonomic operator environment for long days in the seat
- A tilt and telescoping steering column for optimal positioning and fatigue-fighting operation
- A digital instrument cluster that monitors PTO and ground speed for accurate spraying and dusting operations
Farmall N Non-Cab Models Feature:
- An adjustable vinyl seat with operator's-presence sensor and retractable seat belts
- A foldable mid-mounted roll bar that lets you maneuver under low-hanging vines
Farmall N Cab Models Feature:
- Heating and air conditioning to keep you comfortable
- Two external air filters that remove allergens and dust and provide a continuous supply of fresh air
- Tinted glass for superior visibility
- A deluxe cloth seat with operator’s-presence sensor and retractable seat belt for your safety
- Two wide doors for easy access from either side
- Front and rear windowsthat open fully
- A rear cab access panel and separate access pointto route harnesses or cables
- Gross Horsepower: 106 (79 kW)
- PTO Horsepower: 92 (68 kW)
- Operator Area: Cab or ROPS
- Traction: MFD
- Transmission: 16 X 16 Mechanical or Power Shuttle or 32 X 16 Power Shuttle
- Minimum Width 53.4 (1.3 m)
© 2001 - 2023 Site by AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.