7’ 6” - 26’ 6”
30" - 40"
28-38 HP/ shank
Case IH Ecolo-Til®2500
New for 2020
The Ecolo-Til™ 2500 is now available in a rigid-mounted configuration that performs effective primary tillage in six shanks with 38-inch spacing. Long offered in a compact, convenient folding configuration, the new rigid-mounted option provides an increasingly simple, yet durable, option to create optimum soil tilth and little surface disturbance.
The Ecolo-Til 2500 can be equipped with an optional disk leveler:
- Evenly distributes soil and residue across the soil surface
- Allows the soil surface to settle prior to secondary tillage and/or planting
The Key to Higher Yields
Count on Case IH in-line rippers to promote healthy soil tilth by reducing compaction and creating the optimum mix of soil and porespace.
- Allows air and water key to plant growth to deeply infiltrate the root zone
- Helps soil store water during dry periods and drain during wet periods
- Reduces runoff, keeping nutrients in the rootzone
Parabolic ShankThese shanks will tear through soil compaction and cover more residue than straight shank designs.Combined with winged Tiger points, parabolic shanks provide a high level of residue and soil mixing.
Minimum Residue Disturbance (MRD)MRD shanks leave the surface relatively undisturbed while offering excellent tillage. Available with optional 7-inch Tiger Points.
No-Till ShanksFor your no-till operation, Case IH No-til shanks and No-till Points offer minimal surface and residue disturbance while effectively breaking up the uderlying compaction.
Easily Handle Residue and Compaction
Case IH Ecolo-till in-line rippers can be fitted with a variety of Tiger Points. Wings sweep downward, rearward and outward, shattering compaction and creating healthier soil with excellent pore space. No-till points fracture compaction with minimal surface disruption.
- Double-disc Berm Build'r to create a berm with the loose soil created by the shank
- Double-wheel Berm Tuck'r to prevent soil blowout
Place Nutrients in the Root Zone
- Create a more ideal balance of soil, air and water
- Roots grow deeper
- Roots contact more soil for better nutrient uptake
- Roots remain in contact with nutrients for longer time
- Less run-off of nutrients — advantageous both economically and ecologically
- Higher yields compared to surface braodcasting
Shanks: Parabolic, MRD & no-till
Shank Spacing: 30, 36, 38, 40 in (76.2, 91.4,
96.5, 102 mm)
Shank Mount Options: Spring reset & shear bolt