Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Case IH AFS Corrections & Accuracy
Instantly Access the Best Network
When you tap into all the efficiencies in time and inputs Case IH AFS can bring to your farm, you need the speed, accuracy and reliability only AFS RTK+ can deliver. The dense and robust AFS RTK+ network ensures a fast, dependable signal and maximum accuracy in all conditions, regardless of field location.
How AFS RTK Works
From Satellites to Sub-Inch Accuracy
- A connection is made between the satellites, your vehicle and the AFS RTK+ network
- The information goes back to a central server that analyzes the data
- The correction is sent to your vehicle instantly via the cellular networks, which provides sub-inch accuracy
- Wherever you are, the correction is calculated from the surrounding network stations
Maximum Accuracy, Consistently
AFS RTK+ ensures outstanding accuracy you can count on. Cellular RTK+ guidance correction signals alleviate problems associated with traditional radio-delivered RTK, including line-of-sight issues. Hills, valleys, trees, buildings or other structures no longer block RTK signals. That extends your distance of travel from a cellular base while maintaining sub-inch accuracy.
- Efficiency in all your farming tasks (seeding, fertilizing, spraying) thanks to the sub-inch accuracy of the signal
- Fast connections everywhere and at any time
- Reduces application overlaps and skips
- Improves field efficiency
- Allows for more accurate placement of inputs, including fertilizer and herbicides
- High accuracy and availability in North America
- Flexibility in a single subscription for unlimited access, compatible with all hardware. Case IH AFS RTK+ is available via a network subscription through your local Case IH dealer
- Simplicity of a single contact for your hardware and correction signal
- More accurate placement of inputs, including fertilizer and herbicides
- Repeatability — even in the most narrow rows — better control field traffic, keep tire tracks on the same path and reduce compaction
Choose Your Accuracy
Equipment for Efficiency and Productivity
Accurate data gathering, mapping, autoguidance and other features and functionality that Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) brings to your operation can improve productivity and agronomic performance, and increase overall efficiency year-round. Case IH receivers and related components help you implement AFS technology across all your equipment and all applications.
The AFS RTK+ mobile application gives you ultimate accessibility and control. Monitor your farming operation’s rovers and see surrounding reference stations Get a detailed overview — along with zoom capabilities — of a vehicle or reference station. The AFS RTK+ app is available for free download in Google Play Store on Android phones and in the App Store on iOS phones.
Farm Fleet View
See rovers and surrounding RTK network stations with this view. The app lets you view the status on reference stations and rovers in live mode on your screen.
A Closer Look
On your phone, zoom in on a specific rover or reference station and get a detailed overview.
See your farm fleet of active rovers and filter by status (RTK fixed, RTK float, DGPS, etc.) in list mode.
This technology backs up the RTK signal in periods of poor signal or interruption, and allows the user to continue operation until signal is re-established. xFill® technology is compatible with the AFS RTK+ signal, when using an xFill-compatible receiver.
Featured New Product
Brillion Flail Shredder FS1806
Brillion Flail Shredders cut and shred residue with ease. Brillion Flail Shredders are available in 12’ and 15’ models. Offered in both 540 and 1000 RPM PTO drives, these machines can be used on a wide variety of tractor sizes and models