6 - 18
20 - 38 in.
Cross Auger Diameter
Cross Auger Pitch
Search Inventory Search Products & Site
Case IH 4412N
Designed for Efficiency and Durability
Case IH Corn Heads are designed to pick cleaner, harvest faster, pick up more down corn and save more grain. The corn heads incorporate the latest innovations in harvest technology with features that maximize your time in the field.Learn how the Case IH 4400 series corn heads pick cleaner, harvest faster, pick up more down corn and save more grain.
Corn Head Design: Harvest More Acres Per Day
- Heavy-duty drives designed for high speed harvest and high-yielding corn hybrids
- Superior residue and stalk processing with even spread distribution
- Numerous exclusive features, including patented corn saver louvers
- Improved gathering chain and stalk roll speeds for maximum grain savings
- Poly dividers are more durable and provide quick easy access for cleaning and fast conversion from field to road
- Most 4400 series are compatible with 10, 20, 230, 240, 250 and 88, 130, 140, 150 series combines
- The 4416 and 4418, in narrow row configurations, are compatible with 8120, 9120, 8230, 9230, 8240, 9240, 5150, 6150, 7150, 7250, 8250 and 9250 Axial-Flow Combine models
- 4200 series compatible with legacy combine feeders
Designed for Maximum Grain Savings
- Patented Corn Louvers direct the grain back towards the auger to reduce header loss
- Improved row unit divider sealing to reduce grain loss from gathering chains
- Large open front gathering chain sprocket to more effectively pull in down corn
- Large gathering chains and paddles that allows for large crop volumes to be conveyed to the auger
- Fully Adjustable 16" Diameter Auger with 5" Deep Flighting provides gentle feeding to the combine
Designed for Increased Productivity
- High capacity gathering chains to pull in large crop volumes
- Matched capacity stalk roll to gathering chain speeds for superior feeding
- Large stalk rolls for increased stalk processing performance
- Longer stalk roll knives for wider operating ranges
Narrow Row Configuration
Ultimate in Grain Saving Capability
Case IH offers a comprehensive lineup of corn heads that also includes the narrow row configuration. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the narrow row corn head is built to match the performance of Case IH Axial-Flow® combines. See what a producer says about the narrow row head.
ChoicesFit Your Needs
- ChoicesFit Your Needs
- Achieve a High-Efficiency Harvest
- Designed for Enhanced Grain Savings
Available in 20- and 22-inch spacing, narrow row corn heads will help producers pick cleaner, harvest faster and pick down corn better to save more grain.
Chopping and nonchopping configurations options are available to fit your residue management system.
Take a load off your combine with a lightweight head — up to 2,000 pounds lighter than competitive models — that floats over the ground and reduces compaction.
Separate drive lines power the row units and choppers, providing more efficient power data control and additional protection to the drive lines.
Power is driven from the gear boxes in the center of the head and split equally to the right and left side of the head; this clean design improves power flow.
Flip-up tall-corn attachments are integrated into the other dividers and help prevent loss of corn ears over the ends of heads when harvesting in tall stands of corn.
Updated stalk roll spiral patterns are now optimized for today’s challenging crop conditions and can handle a wider range of stalk diameters and stalk health.
The divider profile and hood design aid in smoother crop flow. Then CornLouvers™ channel corn ears and loose kernels into head for enhanced grain savings.
The Latest Innovation in Harvesting Technology
The corn head includes many features that allow it to pick more corn, at higher ground speeds in very adverse conditions. Not only has productivity and grain savings been maximized, but the actual service and maintenance has been simplified to allow for more time spent harvesting.
- Heavy Duty 5.5" X 5.5" mainframe designed for the stress of high speed harvesting and heavy crop loads
- Optional 12 Row folding frame that provides the ability for transport without removing the head from the combine
Dividers and Hoods
- Maximum grain savings divider/snout profile that allows for the maximum corn to be harvested without interfering with crop flow
- Heavy-duty, double-walled poly construction provides superior durability
- Superior down corn performance with dividers that are designed to lift down corn and present to the gathering chains
- Easy service and maintenance allows dividers to be opened with one hand featuring gas strut assist
- Heavy-duty, 6mm thick row unit frame for superior reliability and durability
- Large diameter pinching point stalk rolls that provide the ultimate in stalk processing
- High-capacity, heavy-duty gathering chains provide superior crop feeding
- Large front gathering chain sprockets allow more down corn to be picked
- Easy row unit service and access with simple chain removal tool supplied standard with head
- The ability to turn choppers on and off to tailor chopping needs
- Agronomically designed chop quality to reduce residue for increased yields
- Heavy-duty row unit gear box and header drives that are protected by radial pin slip clutches
A Rugged Solution to Row Positioning
Accurate, hands-free assisted steering reduces operator fatigue through long hours of operation.AFS RowGuide can be used in fields planted with or without auto guidance. The sensors and the GPS signal provide guidance input, so you can be assured your combine stays on course. The Case IH Gen-II Row Guidance system provides a dual wand, single point sensor that can provide row guidance to an Axial-Flow combine.When properly calibrated the system will provide guidance in straight rows and down corn conditions.
Note:This system has limitations in center pivot circles or fields with aggressive curves.Please consider your applications appropriately.
State of the Art Manufacturing
- To ensure the highest levels of quality and reliability Case IH has made significant investments into head manufacturing.
- All Case IH 3020, 3100 series drapers and 4400/4200 series corn heads are built in Burlington, IOWA. The 3016 pick-up head is produced in the Saskatoon assembly plant
- The Burlington assembly plant embodies the heritage of Case IH and began building Case combines in 1937.
- The Burlington plant has gone through extensive renovations to incorporate the latest manufacturing technology
- Type: 12-Row
- Spacing: 20 or 22 in
- Axial-Flow Combine Compatibility: 10, 20, 230, & 240 Series
Featured New Product
Kuhn Multi-Master 123 4E
The Master 123/153/183 plows have been designed to meet the requirements of many operations to provide a machine that is easy to use and strong enough to meet the demands of today’s mid-size to large operations to achieve maximum productivity. This plow range is available from 3 to 7 bottoms...