The 9016-HD Offers:
- Reversible hitch for left or right side dump
- Axles adjust fore and aft for best weight distribution
- Massive 4-1/2 inch bolt-in cold rolled spindles with heavy-duty 10 bolt hubs with studs and nuts
- 30.5 in. x 32 in. 16 ply bias tires
- Swivel hitch clevis adjustable up and down
- A 12,000 lb “crank style” jack
- Weigh scale system is optional
The cart is available with a scale system backed with four WeighTronix weighbars positioned on the frame. You can mount the indicator to your box or inside your cab.
In addition to forage, the high dump cart may also be used for edible beans, peanuts, sugar beets, cotton, corn, and soybeans.
Dump Cart design reduces downtime.
The cart may travel alongside the harvester when opening fields. The harvester can run at a more continuous pace reducing down time.
Easily converts to LH or RH dump.
A reversible hitch makes it easy to change from right hand to left hand dump as needed to accommodate harvester movement. The heavy duty, height adjustable, pivoting 2-inch bull-pull hitch and three-position telescoping tongue provides stable and smooth transport.
The 16 ft. box length has a capacity struck of 930 cu. ft. and a rated load capacity of 40,000 lbs.
Wide stance stability
The high dump cart has a massive undercarriage, a wide stance, and counterweight for maximum stability. Tread width 137 in. for float tires.
Cylinder elevator raises loads evenly
9016-HD features enhanced cylinders to raise their loads uniformly without need for straightening cables and pulleys.
Optional Scale System
The scale system allows the harvester operator to maximize load efficiency.
Rugged all-steel construction
- Smooth interior steel box is reinforced with an exterior frame
- High-strength heavy duty construction throughout
- Large capacity hydraulics
- Four large greaseable hinges (box to elevator) for added strength
- Heavy duty running gear designed for high load capacity
Accessories and Attachments
Length of box: 16 ft.
Capacity struck: 930 cu. ft.
Rated load capacity: 40,000 lbs.
Lip clearance: 7-13 ft.
Pivot height: 9-15 ft.
Axle clearance: 20 in.
Height (low side): 11 ft.
Height (high side): 12 ft. 6 in.
Tread width (centers): 137 in. (2 wheel cart) 132 in. (walking tandem)
Lift cylinders: 5 in. and 4 in. Master Slave
Tilt cylinders: 5 in. parallel
Recommended min. flow: 15 GPM
Dump cycle time @ 15 GPM: Approx. 90 sec
Dump cycle time @ 20 GPM: Approx. 20 sec